massAV is a live event production company seeking a full-time Production Coordinator to work closely with the Production Manager in our fast-paced Production Department managing all live event, video production and webcast projects in order to meet expectations and scope of work established by the Account Executive and client. The Production Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Organization of data about a project beginning in the pre-sale phase through the entire event.
• Assist the Production Manager and Account Executive with updating and/ or building quotes for an event.
• Ensure each job is setup consistently in Basecamp as the central tool for organizing and managing timelines, deliverables and project specific information about a job throughout the lifecycle.
• Ensure project closure and debriefs have been complete.
• Work closely with the Production Manager, Account Executive and Operations team to actively engage and gather all information needed about each job ensuring a through and documented handoff to the Technical Operations Team for execution on job site.
• Participate in weekly meetings to stay current on projects and will also meet regularly with the Account Executives.
• Provide ongoing, clear and timely communication to ensure alignment with all internal and external stakeholders involved on a project so that they are
informed about project information, changes or have updates on status of project deliverables.
• Keep a “Pulse” is on all aspects of each project .
The ideal candidate must be a quick learner, be an excellent communicator and demonstrate the ability to convey information to people clearly in order to effectively drive results needed for each project. Strong Organization skills are critical and attention to detail is essential. Knowledge of Basecamp or other collaborative communication software is essential. The Candidate must be able to develop, maintain and manage relationships with clients and internal team. Having a good understanding of the audiovisual aspect of the live events industry is beneficial in order to support the sales team with building quotes, however deep technical knowledge is not essential. This role requires the ability to be flexible in terms of moving pieces of a job and last minute changes that will need attention and be communicated accordingly, working with multiple projects at a time and have a system to track details and follow through. A minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated Project Management experience is preferred and experience in the Live Event/ Production Industry or similar experience is strongly preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume for review.
Click here to apply..Apply