Account Executive - Live Event Production
massAV is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Executive with proven knowledge and experience selling live event productions!
As an ideal candidate you will have the right mix of a trusted network of clients, technical knowledge of event and content production, experience in collaborating on event design and a passion for working with clients to deliver impactful experiences at their meetings and events! This is an opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of technology and creativity, that’s spent the last 40 years building a strong reputation for producing seamless, immersive event experiences.
- The Account Executive is responsible for growing business through acquiring new clients as well as through seeking growth opportunity with existing clients.
- As the “right fit”, an Account Executive candidate is a proactive self-starter who is energetic and exhibits a strong executive presence to influence others and drive results. Must be comfortable in approaching, engaging with, presenting and negotiating with C-level executives and/or Decision makers and ensuring the successful execution of massAV services will all be part of your winning strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have strong passion and care to sell innovative technology solutions. They must ask the right questions and capture detailed requirements from the client to fully understand their needs, identify opportunities to suggest broader solutions as appropriate and have the ability to download to team through a detailed SOW.
- A Technical production background with design experience will be critical to being able to add value and make a meaningful contribution to the client events. Collaborate with our internal creative and technical team to design compelling event concepts for each client.
- A true hunter of new business, continuous prospecting, client relationship management, developing and presenting proposals and client visits are key to the success of the AE.
- Motivated to meet revenue growth objectives.
- A passion for projects that are properly planned and executed.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail as well as project management and budget management experience is a must.
- Excellent research skills and interest to stay current and keep up with competition and industry trends.
- Experience with Hubspot Customer Relationship Manager is preferred but not required.
A competitive compensation and benefit package is offered. The commission opportunity is rewarding for the right person who is able to build new relations and grow sales!APPLY